Community Keepers Investment Club
The OFC One Full Circle Shop Community Contest
Le Concours Consommons Communautaire OFC
GUIDE AND REGULATIONS
Between December 11th 2017 at 12:00am and February 28, 2018 at 11:59pm, the member of the OFC One Full Circle that spends the most money within the OFC businesses and/or donates the most to the OFC organizations will WIN a $1,000.00 Grand Prize! In addition to the Grand prize, once a member has spent money with with the OFC they are entered into a monthly draw for $250.00 that will be done on the 1st Friday of the following month.
NO FEE TO ENTER. The contest is open to ALL **OFC SUPPORT, STUDENT, CORE, BUSINESS and ORGANIZATION MEMBERS.
Participants must be 18 AND OVER.
**To become a OFC member:
- Call 514-651-4545, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Visit the Website TheOFC.org or come in person to 882 Decarie Ville St-Laurent to request a copy or to read the code of conduct Office hours: Monday to Friday from 3pm to 8pm. Weekend by appointment.
- Agree to sign and submit the OFC Code of Conduct
- Via TheOFC.org = I agree and submit
- Via email = Print, sign, scan and email back to email@example.com.
- In person = Print, Sign and deliver to 882 Decarie Ville St-Laurent, H4L 3L9
- Pay $20 subscription
- Via Web = Onsite paypal + fees
- Via Email = EMT: OFC.KeepersFinance@gmail.com
- In person = 882 Decarie Ville St-Laurent, H4L 3L9
- Subscribe to the OFC monthly or annual MEMBERSHIP contributions:
- Email = Scan of void cheque or completed Pre-Authorized Debit form (PAD)
- Phone = 514-651-4545
- In Person = 882 Decarie Ville St-Laurent H4L 3L9.
Registrations for the contest start November 6th, 2017.
To enter the contest:
- Visit TheOFC.org, go to “SHOP COMMUNITY CONTEST” and follow the steps. A confirmation email will be sent with a participant number will be provided.
- Via phone. Leave a detailed voice message at 514-651-4545, with your full name, phone number, email, and membership type. You will receive a call back within 24hrs to confirm your participation. Then your participant number will be provided.
HOW TO PLAY
Between December 11th 2017 12:00 am and February 28, 2018 at 11:59pm you have to spend money in listed OFC businesses and/or organizations in exchange for products or services. The person who spends the most at the end of the three months combined wins the Grand Prize of $1000.00! Gift packages will also be made available for the 2nd and 3rd runner-ups.
Receipts must be submitted before 11:59 pm on the last day of each month; December 31st 2017, January 31st 2018 & February 28th where they will be *verified, and counted. Receipts for December brought in January will not be valid, same for February and January.
To submit your receipts, you can scan and send them via email to OFC6514545@gmail.com or deliver them in person or by *mail to our OFC office at 882 Decarie Boulevard, Saint Laurent, Qc, H4L 3L9. No receipt will be accepted after the contest deadline has passed. Once we have counted up all the receipts the winner will be announced on our social media pages. Once the total of the receipts have been counted, the top 3 Community Shoppers from each month will be announced, but not the amount spent.
- Receipts mailed need to be time-stamped at the time of delivery.
Cash prizes will be paid by cheque
- Biggest spender wins CAD $1,000
- In addition: $250 to win in a raffle each month.
- The approximate retail value of the Prize as stated by the Contest Sponsor and / or Participating Sponsor in point of sale advertising, and other advertising, promotion materials, and/or in these Contest rules is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, the passage of time between the date the approximate retail value is stated by the Contest Sponsor and the date the Prize is awarded or redeemed. If, at the time the Prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for the Prize is less than the approximate retail value stated by the Contest Sponsor in point of sale, television and print advertising, promotion materials, and/or in these Contest rules, the prize winner will not be entitled to a cheque or cash for the price difference.
- The decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or the judges are final and binding, without right of appeal, with respect to all aspects of this Contest and entrant agrees to abide by the Contest rules and all of the instructions and decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or judges. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Contest rules, the decision or interpretation of the Contest Sponsor and/or judges shall prevail.
- Unless otherwise deemed appropriate by the Contest Sponsor for the administration of the Contest based on the circumstances, no communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. Once Prize winner has been verified and confirmed, the Prize winner’s name will be posted at www.theofc.org and on social media platforms.
- Any entry that is late, incomplete, altered, or contains false information, is invalid. The Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors collectively (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected claims or entries or for any problems or technical malfunction of any Internet or telephone network or broadcast transmission during the Contest Period. The Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or omissions with respect to the printing or advertising of this Contest and reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this Contest in the event of a printing or administrative error.
- In the event, due to a printing, manufacturing, mechanical or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Contest rules, prizes will stop being awarded when the Contest Sponsor becomes aware of an error respecting the number of prizes and the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct a random draw from amongst all eligible and approved prize claimants whose claims have not yet been redeemed to award the remaining number of advertised prizes. In no event will the Released Parties be liable for more than the stated number of prizes contained in these official Contest rules.
- The Released Parties accept no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by the awarded prizes or the Contest itself. By entering, entrant releases and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize (or a portion thereof) won. The Prize Supplier is the supplier of the Prize, but is not responsible for the conduct or administration of the Contest.
- Without limiting the release of liability provisions herein, and for greater certainty, the Released Parties will not be liable for: a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the Contest website or any transmission in connection with the contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of email which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause of any nature whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this contest, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- Where applicable and in the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to deem the entry to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry or Mobile Account Holder. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Selected entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that he/she (i) is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the selected entry; (ii) is the Mobile Account Holder; or (iii) has the express permission of the Mobile Account Holder to enter.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual from the contest, and to ban that individual from any future promotion of the Contest Sponsor, if the Contest Sponsor finds or believes such individual to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or where applicable, the Contest website; to be acting in violation of the Contest rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass the Contest Sponsor, the Contest Sponsor agencies, other entrants or any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- By entering this contest, you consent to the Contest Sponsor, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with this contest.
- OFC One Full Circle is collecting personal data about the entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest and may share this information with. parties retained by the Contest Sponsor in connection with the administration of the Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants, unless the entrant has specifically opted-in to receive such communications. The Contest Sponsor respects your right to privacy of your personal information.
- This Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Contest rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Contest rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Contest rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these Contest rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Contest rules, or for any other reason.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest or Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these Contest rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.